A dental emergency can strike at any time. Whether it’s a broken or lost tooth, facial swelling, or trauma to the gums, mouth or teeth, dental emergencies can be extremely painful. Even minor issues, left untreated, can lead to more serious problems like infections or permanent damage to teeth or gums.
At Epping High Dental, our friendly team is ready to help with any kind of dental emergency. We have a wealth of experience in dealing with a wide range of urgent dental issues including lost teeth, broken fillings, chronic pain and severe infections. We can also deal with issues with braces and dentures and urgent wisdom teeth problems.
Common dental emergencies include:
- Knocked out or lost teeth
- Cracked or chipped teeth (if painful or the damage has left sharp fragments that could damage the inside of the mouth)
- Abscessed or infected teeth or gums
- Serious tooth or gum pain
- Issues with braces or dentures
- Major wisdom teeth issues
If you’re not sure if your dental issue is an emergency, it’s always better to be safe than sorry. Give us a call and we can determine if the issue is urgent and advise you on the best steps to take to manage the pain and mitigate any further damage.